- functional desktop or laptop computers
- working printers, scanners, and photocopiers
- Canned goods or other nonperishables for our food pantry (particularly helpful is peanut butter, canned meat or fish, pasta, tomato sauce)
- Pots, pans, hot plates, microwaves, toaster ovens, etc. for our kitchen supply drive
- gardening tools (shovels, rakes, trowels, hoes, wheelbarrows, etc.) in good condition
- Arts supplies, games, or children’s books in good condition for our youth programs
- Working sewing machines, fabrics, or hand-sewing supplies for our partner The Sew What Project
- money to support our operations
To set up a donation, please call 215-869-4208 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. All donations are tax deductible.
You https://pro-essay-writer.com/ come across two bars one is near-full, the other emptier.